Why isn't my battery charging?

A

AC Question

My battray not chargen

I have samsung galaxy s4 1 year old
my battery was not charging New battry I also ordered same problem
* phone's memory and switch off all eight charging or if it was loaded but I do not get that too battrey sigenaal loaded and I have my phone also format or restored. prbleem still charging

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: My battray not chargen

My S4 has a bit of a problem with its battery. It's nearly 2 years old so age may be my problem. It will be at 97% & if I go on my phone to check notifications it will jump to 100% in a few seconds. If I take it off charge it says the battery is 98% charged. Any ideas on this?

Sorry I can't help with the OP & I didn't wanna make another battery thread.

Posted via Android Central App

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

You should expect a battery to last around 18 months. If your phone is 2 years old I would suspect the battery is the problem! Lithium batteries should last around 500-600 charges under ideal conditions. 600 charges would be about 20 months. I would replace the battery soon!

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site

You should expect a battery to last around 18 months. If your phone is 2 years old I would suspect the battery is the problem! Lithium batteries should last around 500-600 charges under ideal conditions. 600 charges would be about 20 months. I would replace the battery soon!

Well I'm getting a new phone in the middle of April so I'm hoping the battery will last until then. My phone will be 2 years middle of April.

Posted via Android Central App

junkbl

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
check charger block, usb cable, and if it still doesn't charge, it's the usb port. try usb > computer. if the computer doesnt see it, its the usb port.

amazon/ebay has battery+charger for pretty cheap

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995