Galaxy S4 slow and blurry, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S4 slow and blurry

My Samsung Galaxy S4 was working good when I make videos on Musical.ly then about two days ago the videos were all slow and blurry. I have looked up lots of things to fix this like clearing the cache or cleaning my phone screen but it is not working please help.

madison argento

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 slow and blurry

Same person. I cleared all of the camera's, the gallerys, and musical.lys cache. I am also seeing that I cannot take pictures because when I click to see them it says "unable to find item"

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Clear the system cache partition as described in that link.

Last edited:

Briannagrace65

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site

My Samsung Galaxy S4 was working good when I make videos on Musical.ly then about two days ago the videos were all slow and blurry. I have looked up lots of things to fix this like clearing the cache or cleaning my phone screen but it is not working please help.

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Off topic

Briannagrace65 .... what did you write? I do not understand these posts in here where people only quote another users post, and then there is no comment or photo visible besides the Tan colored quoted text. I see TONS of posts in here like that .. Quoted text but no comment. Whats the deal?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma