Kit power bank with my S4

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the kit power bank from EE's website & it charges my phone in about 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours max but since the dog knocked it on the floor from about knee hight it now takes nearly 6 hours to charge my phone to 100% from 24%. Surely this power bank shouldn't take that long. It's a 12000 mah power bank. Wondering if the knock on the floor has damaged it inside as it's quite a heavy power bank. Seems it's heavy it would of taken a bigger impact hitting the floor compared to something light.

Either that or my phone battery is becoming bad as ive had my S4 for 2 years come April & I've charged it every night sometimes twice a day if I've been on it a lot. I'm hopping it's my phone battery & not the power bank. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
The only way to charge my phone fast is to put it in flight mode when using the kit power bank which isn't really ideal incase I miss an important message or phone call.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Found the problem. It's the cable that's faulty. I used a different cable & it charged my phone in 1 hour 30 mins :) thank goodness for that.