Samsung s4 won't turn on; no vibrations and no splash screens (full details)

desrving

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
phone randomly turned off at around 7pm and as I am typing this its 12am and i still can't find any solutions on how to fix this.

I've tried:
-Swapping the batteries ( i have an extra one incase my power bank rans out )
-Charging it for an hour in different outlets each ( power bank, car charger, home outlets )
-Connecting it to my macbook to see if the Android File Transfer will work ( it doesn't, still says that there are no android device found )
-Checking to see if the power button is stuck ( I found a post where you have to tap it to a table or on a flat surface; doesn't work )
-Holding the power button, volume key, and the home button simultaneously ( no effect )
-Removing the batter and putting it back on ( when i place it back in my phone vibrates and show the splash screen but then turns off after )
-Safe mode ( tried holding the power button and the volume key; doesn't work )
-Soft Reset ( the one where you remove the battery then hold the power button for a minute and put it back on and try it again; doesn't work )

I noticed that after a few minutes of plugging my phone to my charger that will be the time it turns off. I don't know if its the cable or something. When I was in China, I plugged my phone to the dorm outlet and after a few minutes it turned off and after some long minutes it finally turned back on.

While I was in the mall earlier, I plugged my phone using the power bank and the same thing happened; after a few minutes it died.

I use only one cable for everything; house outlet, power bank, and for the car.

Right now my phone is plugged into the house outlet and I tried turning it on again and nothing happens.

Please help, I'm scared that the only option would be taking it to a technician and them telling me that it wont get fix or that we need a factory reset cause all of my important files are there including my recent trip abroad and its on a separate folder so its not saved on the SD card.