Certain Photos Missing?

Android_Struggle

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
So I've been having some trouble with my mother's Android (Galaxy S4). There are photos missing from a select 5 days she was on vacation (July X - July (X+4)) but all of her other photos are still on her phone. Is there any explanation to this? Or way to recover the photos?

I'm an Apple person myself, but I tried looking through the folders on a computer, but they say "date modified on day her photos saved again."

I also tried using restoration software (Wondershare, Dr. Fone for Android) but to no avail (didn't work as a program).

She claims she remembers seeing her phone on Safe Mode one day? Would that have an effect? I believe she also said the photos disappeared when she took out her battery and placed it back in... would that have an effect?

I have her photos set to auto backup when connected to wifi, but all of her travel photos have the cloud icon with a slash through it, meaning they didn't.

If you wise phone experts could think of something to fix/explain this, we would be extremely happy as these photos are important to her.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are all of her photos saved to Internal Storage or a microSD card? Use the My Files app to find out, or connect to a PC via USB and use Windows Explorer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig