How can I stop my S4 from going insane?

mxrganpenrxd

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Lately, I have been having numerous problems with my Galaxy S4. Here recently, my device has been restartin due to "no Sim card detected." However, the Sim is in the device. An attempt to resolve the problem is to take the card out, and place it in the device again. This works rarely. Other times I am able to restart the device & it will be fine. On occasion, no matter what I do, every time the device is restarted with the Sim card most definitely in the device, the S4 will remain as if the card is not there. I do not face this problem as much as I did last week. The problem has slowed & doesn't occur daily, or more than once a day. With the absence of that problem, there are new ones to unfortunately take its spot. I use headphones often when using my S4. I have used the same headphones (Beats) for almost 2 years now. I have never had this problem until now. Whenever I am listening to my music, the device will turn up and down by itself. When I am not listening to music downloaded to my device, and am doing things as watching YouTube videos, music from the two of my audio players will start playing. Another problem I face most of these is, whenever I am listenung to a video, or downloaded music, the "Ok Google" feature will activate constantly. This is extremely annoying. Looking at other forums I was directed to turn off the OK Google setting. I did this. The problem has not been resolved.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Try the old wipe the cache partition trick, clear all app cache, and force stop all troublesome apps... Make sure device is up to date on software too... Factory reset is a desperate and loathsome act but it can refresh devices and fix such issues... Back up all files if you go down that road as all will be eased in the process.... Come back and chat with us if you need help with any of the above, or tell us how it went so others can benefit from your experience.... Good luck..