Is my phone dead??

Zadenaki Kante

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
I powered down my phone one night before bed having 10% charge left and plugged it in to charge on the original charger. Made the bubbles animation and went blank as usuall. When I woke up in the morning the device would not power on or boot in any mode, completely unresponsive so I swapped the battery out for my spare and still no change. Tried other chargers and cables to no avail. It has been one week since then and I have still been unable to get it to do anything. I tried pulling the battery and holding the power button for one minute to discharge capacitors as suggested by one site but nothing seems to work. I bought the device outwrite and is on a month to month plan from flash wireless.
I am really hoping it is not dead because I simply cannot afford to replace it struggling at a min wage part time job and getting swamped with other problems. Any advice?

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Dry a different charger. Try a different cable. Try a fully charged battery from another phone. Does the phone show anything on the screen? Is there any light from your notification light?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz