my samsung 4S is not internet ready so I've been using

louise4548

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Using "hangouts" on S4...poor quality. Should I use phone, like iphone 6s or Samsung with internet capabilities? Will this eliminate need for app? I live in an area that can't get cell reception because of hills. Had an 3G extender but that broke and I'm not sure if there is a network extender for 4G. Going to Verizon doesn't help as I get different info. Don't know what to do but I NEED reception, either through internet or extender!

Please help me? Verizon basically can't help as their is no tower near me.

Louise

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. There are 4G extenders but I'm not sure if there are for Verizon (I know there's a couple alternatives for T-Mobile). However, if you don't have cell service at your house but do have WiFi, you might look at any cellphone with WiFi calling capabilities... that basically lets you make/receive calls/texts through your WiFi network, eliminating the need for the range extender.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Dell Venue 10 forum (not sure why it was there) to the Galaxy S4 forum.

We need more details about the issues you're having. What do you mean that Hangouts has poor quality? What are you trying to do -- send and receive SMS/MMS messages? Or do you mean that your 3G/4G mobile data reception is poor?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon