Best Galaxy S5 Cases

muzichead

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I know what the instructions said, but if you can't get your fingertip in there what good is it. The opening is just too small. Even tried it with punkie finger and still not able to read it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know what the instructions said, but if you can't get your fingertip in there what good is it. The opening is just too small. Even tried it with punkie finger and still not able to read it.

You don't put your finger IN anything. It works fine, I use it all the time.

muzichead

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
First off, your finger needs to make contact with the sensor. I know you don't press on it. Your finger does have to come in contact with the sensor though for it to work. Even the instructions you posted says, "relax and lightly place your finger" on the heart rate monitor. If you don't think it needs to, try it and you will find that it won't work unless your finger comes in contact. I have used the sensor since getting the phone. More than once!!

There is a strip of the case that separates the camera lens and the auto focus lens that works for the heart rate sensor. What I am trying to convey is I "cannot" get my finger into the opening to touch the sensor because of the strip and was just trying to pass on this info to someone that is thinking about purchasing the case so that they will know and won't be disappointed like I was.

Take a moment and go back and read my original post... I essentially said the same thing...

kaicho

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Wow..lots of comments.. I currently have Spigen Slim Armor. Used Outer Defender until last week... too large for my everyday office use.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Used a Neo-Hybrid from Spigen for a while (about 6 months) then got the Magpul case today. Wow, I regret waiting so long to get it. The Magpul case has a much better grip, seems thinner and lighter. It is amazing.

My Android sucks

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the Spigen Tough Armor (gun metal grey) since October 2014 and it's performed flawlessly. 5/5

And such a good price, all I hope to get now is one of those Spigen screen protectors.. But can't bring myself to pay £30/$40 for a screen protector..

CEKarpo

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Either Blade-Tech Phone Case or Magpul Field Case. Both are minimalist cases, high quality, form fitting with excellent impact protection, and made in the USA. Pair up with a glass screen protector and you are good to go.

Josh Nesbit

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
What do people think about the candyshell cases for s5? I have a white one and a cruzerlite bugdroid sitting in my amazon basket but cant make my mind up! have a defender on at the moment but way too bulky that was a waste of 50euro

Posted via the Android Central App

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been using an Incipio Pro rubberized case since a few days after release date. It's thick. Since I'm pretty good with my phone (no kids), decided to try the Spigen Slim Armor. My phone is white (what they had left), so I got the white with black edging case. I love the look. A bit slick, but I'm getting use to it.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 20150228_055218-1.jpg
    20150228_055218-1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 82

Edwin Waldner

May 15, 2015
Visit site
As my friend has said so far the case looks great. The back layer appears to be real wood & I have gotten compliments on a daily basis from people when I pull my phone out. It protects the phone very well for a case that is as thin as it is (it's pretty thin, which is a mother plus), I also really enjoy it.
945622b6ec1dff88b33c6def105c5a8c.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon