Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tech21

Probably ordering this for my S5 Gray. I like their cases a lot even if they may overhype the protection element.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Impact Herringbone - Blue | Tech21

Tech21-samsung_galaxys5_case_impact_herringbone_blue_l02.png
    Tech21-samsung_galaxys5_case_impact_herringbone_blue_l05.png

Anyone have any experience with their screen protectors? I've used the Zagg HD for a while but maybe I'll pair this case with their screen protector too. The ball drop test in this video is reasonably impressive.

Thanked by:
    atg284 

Default Re: Tech21

have you seen the cases made by zerolemon i think they are the best
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have seen them, but why do you consider them the best. They seem to be incredibly popular on this board. Not for nothing, but they look a bit more bulky than the Tech21 cases above. Hard to tell though.

I own the Tech21 case for the S4. Its a great case and maintains the thin profile of the device but oh man does it make the device wider and taller.

It adds roughly a whole cm to the width and height. To put that into perspective, my S4 in the Tech21 case is basically the same size as a naked Note 3. If you can deal with the increase in size then get this case and enjoy it otherwise look for an alternative.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I had a Tech21 for my S3, they make decent cases. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    Probably ordering this for my S5 Gray. I like their cases a lot even if they may overhype the protection element.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Impact Herringbone - Blue | Tech21

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samsung_galaxys5_case_impact_herringbone_blue_l02.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	109690
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samsung_galaxys5_case_impact_herringbone_blue_l05.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	109691

Anyone have any experience with their screen protectors? I've used the Zagg HD for a while but maybe I'll pair this case with their screen protector too. The ball drop test in this video is reasonably impressive.

I love tech21. I have it in some of my motorcycle gear and it has done an excellent job in absorbing impact.
    Thanked by: