- 116 Posts
Galaxy S5: Neo Hybrid
I was going to get the Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my s5, but before I pre-ordered i want to know how good the case is protection wise from people that have Neo Hybrid for any other phone, is it good protection wise or should I get the Slim Armor?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-06-2014 at 11:09 AM.
- 03-29-2014, 10:44 PM #2
Re: Neo Hybrid
I've used Spigen for quite a while and quite happy with them. I also like their Glas.t Nano screen covers and see they will have a "privacy" version for the S5.
Posted via Android Central App"In God we trust....all others we investigate".
"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
- By MasterElwood in forum LG G WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:45 PM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:09 PM
- By elvis1935 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:00 PM