Verus Galaxy S5 Case Thor Review

BludyAm

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I finally got the Galaxy S5 case that I pre-ordered, and I wanted to share my thoughts about the case with the readers here.
First, I got my case from Amazon for $14.99 Free Shipping

I got the "Electric Blue" color to match my pre-ordered blue Galaxy S5. The initial impression of the case is fantastic!
It is incredibly slim and the cover has nice blue color with matte finish (doesn't leave any fingerprints) but shininess that shows slightly different color looking at different angle.
IMG_2229.JPG

Uniquely, back TPU of the case is bit higher than the plastic that the cover doesn't touch the surface when laid down flat on the surface. This part of the rubber is Glossy finished for two tone look.
I don't have the Galaxy S5 yet to test the front edges, but it also seems to have enough level to keep the screen off the ground when faced flat on the surface.
IMG_2233.JPG

Looking at rear Camera and cool heart rate sensor, case offers quite deep, recessed opening to easily access it with your finger. It also is in glossy finish for two tone look.
IMG_2227.JPG

All other ports are also HUGE, probably to allow 3rd party accessory compatibility.
IMG_2226.JPG

Inside the case has again, two tone finished TPU w/ Spider Web pattern (similar style to SPIGEN's case that I've used previously)
IMG_2230.JPG

Lastly, the back plastic cover is removal so that you could swap it with different colors. (I couldn't find them just selling the replacement cover yet)
IMG_2231.JPG

Overall, the case is incredibly nice and solid in hand. I really like the color and style of the case that stands out. Now, I just have to wait for my Galaxy S5!
I'll update this again when I get my phone and use the case for awhile.

Pros : Nice design and color. Decently priced
Cons : Buttons seem bit hard to press, but I have to try out with the phone.

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Looks pretty nice. If only they had gone with a plain shell, instead of the same dimpled pattern as the phone itself.
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith