Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Buy Accessories Live

Just in case you missed it, BB has many of the accessories for sale now both in store and online.

Best Buy Accessories Live-pnl1_new_gs5.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S 5 Accessories 120075 - Best Buy

Default Re: Best Buy Accessories Live

Wowzers, $99 for a case and $99 for a screen protector.

I played with the S View cover at my local best buy and it looks and feels great, not sure how much I would like having the flap over the screen though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    I played with the S View cover at my local best buy and it looks and feels great, not sure how much I would like having the flap over the screen though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    I thought the same thing with my S4. That flap got annoying REAL quick and I ended up returning it.

Biggest waste of money through Bestbuy. Amazon is the best for cases. BB and other brick and mortars make so much margin on these items. If amazon sells this stuff for pennies on the dollar and still makes money imagine how much BB is making

Posted via Android Central App
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
    Biggest waste of money through Bestbuy. Amazon is the best for cases. BB and other brick and mortars make so much margin on these items. If amazon sells this stuff for pennies on the dollar and still makes money imagine how much BB is making

Yes, but BB has them physically on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post

Best Buy will price match any accessories from Amazon. Why wait when you can have it today?

Quote Originally Posted by GrawrD View Post
    Best Buy will price match any accessories from Amazon. Why wait when you can have it today?
    Just make sure it's SOLD by Amazon. If it doesn't say sold by Amazon they will not price match.

still, bestbuy doesn't have the wireless charging base nor do they have the wireless charging caseback.

wonder who'll get those accessories first?

Quote Originally Posted by Dualmonitors View Post
    still, bestbuy doesn't have the wireless charging base nor do they have the wireless charging caseback.

wonder who'll get those accessories first?
    Samsung most likely. I have a 50 percent off accessory from registering my S5 via the samsung store and might use it on that.