Just got a tilted QI charger on eBay for $12.37

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
qi.jpeg

The OP at XDA states that a better usb cord improves charging rate.

Item is for sale on eBay. Free shipping too.

I'll report back when I have things running.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to your report. I'm interested in wireless charging but I'm not 100% sold on it, in part due to the cost of the required accessories. For the price this would, of course, be very attractive if it works well.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to your report. I'm interested in wireless charging but I'm not 100% sold on it, in part due to the cost of the required accessories. For the price this would, of course, be very attractive if it works well.

Curious myself how this works out for you.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to go back to wireless charging my PalmPre was great and the pucks were easy to get and have everywhere I needed one. I still am not 100% on the G5 (waiting a bit for maybe the 32gb to drop) but i will for sure go this route.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to go back to wireless charging my PalmPre was great and the pucks were easy to get and have everywhere I needed one. I still am not 100% on the G5 (waiting a bit for maybe the 32gb to drop) but i will for sure go this route.

I did the Pre mod on my S4 Active. It was pretty cool and worked well but ultimately I wanted the water protection and took it off. Those backs and stones can be found for dirt cheap.

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am curious as well to see how this came out. I find them on Ebay rather inexpensive. And I am curious if they have a magnet in them and can hold on to the phone. If they do, can they still charger with the magnet with a case on it.

I loved the Palm touchstones but unfortunately they don't work with the new Qi frequency. Now I have a ton of touchstones I have to unload.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc