Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree17Likes

Default Re: Galaxy S5: Tempered glass screen protectors?

I have purchased the ballistic glass from tech armor and it has started coming off. I have tried to contact them via email, phone, and filled out the replacement info. This has been going on for almost a week and a half and can't get anyone to respond or contact me back. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get them to contact me? The number I call goes to their answering service and they send tech armor an email.

My friend showed me today his LUVVITT® TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector and it looks very nice. I like it and the price doesn't seem that high
    Amazon.com: LUVVITT® TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Crystal Clear
    Galaxy S5: Tempered glass screen protectors?-710yniw8bhl._sl1500_.jpg

Zagg ISG for me.

Also bought a $14 stylus and lost it second day. My daughter was getting me the Toddy cleaning cloths (5×7) for .99 cents and found 12 pen/stylus for $10.

If somebody didn't tell you the Zagg ISG was on there you wouldn't know it. My Otterbox Defender came with a screen protector but I liked the Zagg they put on my wife's so well I had them replace it with the Zagg.

I think I am going to get one on my S4 Tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    I have purchased the ballistic glass from tech armor and it has started coming off. I have tried to contact them via email, phone, and filled out the replacement info. This has been going on for almost a week and a half and can't get anyone to respond or contact me back. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get them to contact me? The number I call goes to their answering service and they send tech armor an email.
    Just an update it anyone is interested.... got an email back and they are taking care of the matter. Just wanted to update as to not just leave a negative comment after it was addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Just an update it anyone is interested.... got an email back and they are taking care of the matter. Just wanted to update as to not just leave a negative comment after it was addressed.
    Thanks for doing that. My experience with Tech Armor support was excellent.

i have some questions...

when an S5 with a tempered glass protector gets in the water or gets wet, will the tempered glass bump off?

thanks.. just wondering coz I am planning on buying tempered glass...

I have been using the Tech Armor Ballistic Glass for about 2 weeks now and I love it... this glass is better that the one that comes on the phone! I cant stand finger prints or smudges and this thing never shows either... highly recommend, if not for the protection, just for the clarity.
    photoman333 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dranreb dela road View Post
    i have some questions...

when an S5 with a tempered glass protector gets in the water or gets wet, will the tempered glass bump off?

thanks.. just wondering coz I am planning on buying tempered glass...
    If you don't get an answer it's because few of us like to do those kind of experiments on a $600 phone.

I got the same confusion as yours
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789