- 04-15-2014, 04:09 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 06:16 PM #4
- 04-16-2014, 09:40 PM #5
- 04-22-2014, 02:20 PM #6
- 04-22-2014, 08:36 PM #7
- 04-22-2014, 08:50 PM #8
- 05-26-2014, 02:41 AM #9
- 72 Posts
Re: Any car chargers?
Glad i kept reading adn didn't start a new thread. Awesome that i can use any regular micro usb cable. I can use my blackberry cable that i used on my LG since it has a like a 9 foot reach and i can use my lg car charger if i need to charge my gs5 in teh truck. Now all I need is 90 degree micro usb cable.
- 05-30-2014, 06:56 AM #10
- 6 Posts
Re: Any car chargers.Any car chargers?
Does that do as the name suggests? I mean will it allow you to make and receive calls via the car stereo, I mean the audio side. I have MK5 VW Golf with a standard stereo, no bluetooth etc.
I had an iphone before and had a dock that charged and had an fm transmitter built in so hence the connection to my stereo which was fine for music etc. But to make calls or at least hear people over the radio I had a bluetooth rearview mirror which also connected to my car stereo via an fm channel. It just meant I had two stations tuned in for my iphone or to listen to calls etc. (hope that makes sense...)
I should add i now have the Samsung S5 but because of it being waterproof(ish) there does not seem to be a dedicated cradle system.
I have a brodit cradle and am using a ciggie lighter charger.
- 05-30-2014, 09:42 AM #11
- By boz2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:26 AM
- By MindWanderer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:11 AM
- By sohailgagai in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:58 AM
- By kingfisher171 in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Chlo_dy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:38 AM