Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case

I have had many phones and many cases, but this case is likely the best case I have had on any of my phones! The only draw-back is that the access to the heart-rate monitor sensor is restricted and almost renders the sensor useless. That is okay with me, I likely wouldn't be using that anyway. There is a band of some compound around the edge of the case on the inside that is designed to absorb impact, and the case itself barely increases the size of the phone. VERY IMPRESSED!

I picked this up at Best Buy, go try one on. I think it is well worth the money!

Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case-screen-shot-2014-04-17-7.15.45-am.png

Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case-screen-shot-2014-04-17-7.13.36-am.png

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

Default Re: Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case

I have one too and like it as well. The only wish I have is that it be semi transparent, like some of there late 2013 phone cases. They do have a smoked version of this case but its glossy and to me doesn't feel as nice as the solid black. They made exactly what I'm asking for the LG G2.

Posted via Android Central App

Could you post some images of the phone inside the case? The press images don't do the case justice in my opinion.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I am a big fan of Tech21. They have great cases and they very light too. Much better than Otterbox to be honest.
    There is a great offer for the Tech21 Impact Mesh here.
    Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Mesh Case (available in Smokey and Clear colour) — dadmadeinBritain.co.uk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case-tech21-samsung-galaxy-s5-impact-mesh-case-smokey-p44107-b.jpg  

This is the case I have and I love it.

Feels nice in my hands, doesn't add much to the size of the phone and looks good

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

The Tech21 Impact Frame with cover is also an excellent case with a great design. Tech21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Impact Tactical Case-sam_2208.jpg