- 1 Posts
S5 Samsung Account Log in 'In Progress'
Currently next to a very new black S5 and I have to say on first impressions it's looking very exciting indeed.
Is anybody else finding that under certain situations, the phone is stuck log in /signing in screens?
I am trying to log into my samsung account, my details are correct, but it gets stuck trying to log in. The notification turns to 'in progress' but even after multiple restarts I get the same issue.
(this is the same trying to log into a secondary gmail account)
- 04-18-2014, 11:25 AM #2
- 265 Posts
Re: S5 Samsung Account Log in 'In Progress'
There MAY be something wrong with the Samsung customer database. I logged in with my usual ID to register my S5. Then I entered the correct IMEI number. However, later I could not open the Samsung store with that ID. I had to create a new account.
Then I could not locate my S5 from their App website. I then registered my S5 again with the new account and noticed it showed I had two S5's with one having the wrong IMEI number. I could not enter the IMEI number at all in my second registration.
Thus, I called Samsung telephone support and they referred me to the Samsung Webmaster at the Samsung Customer Service web site. I sent him two messages and so far I have not heard anything.
I am not having any problems with my gmail account or their store account.
Edit as of one hour later: the webmaster fixed my account and it is now correct. He must have worked all last night since I suspect my account was not the only one with a problem.
Try to log into Samsung later today. Your account will also probably be fixed.
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:56 PM
- By quanitc in forum Phone WarsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:07 PM
- By ryancell in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Milos1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Lecrae116 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:28 PM