Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Boxwave Minimus case

So someone last week said this was on sale for a buck and I figured what the hell, why not (It was under $5 with shipping)
    I gotta tell ya, I really like this thing. I've been using a Spigen case, and I really like the Spigen, but it added a ton of bulk compared to this Boxwave case.
    And I REALLY like the way the boxwave feels. It's a rubbery/smooth texture. A little slippery with the perfect amount of grip.

The downside to the Boxwave would be that I don't see it actually protecting the phone AT ALL if it drops. With the Spigen, I would feel better if I dropped it.

So If ya got $5 to spare, try this.

Amazon.com: BoxWave Minimus Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Slim Fit TPU Gel Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Durable Smooth Texture Finish - Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Covers (Jet Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Default Re: Boxwave Minimus case

Wow this one looks like something I'd like... Thanks I'm getting one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dad2noah View Post
    So someone last week said this was on sale for a buck and I figured what the hell, why not (It was under $5 with shipping)
    I gotta tell ya, I really like this thing. I've been using a Spigen case, and I really like the Spigen, but it added a ton of bulk compared to this Boxwave case.
    And I REALLY like the way the boxwave feels. It's a rubbery/smooth texture. A little slippery with the perfect amount of grip.

The downside to the Boxwave would be that I don't see it actually protecting the phone AT ALL if it drops. With the Spigen, I would feel better if I dropped it.

So If ya got $5 to spare, try this.

Amazon.com: BoxWave Minimus Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Slim Fit TPU Gel Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Durable Smooth Texture Finish - Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Covers (Jet Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    I don't care for these shells. They offer no protection against the top and bottom portion from drops and scratches to the chrome.

That's probably true... Still it will work until I decide which case to pick that won't add the bulk which I hate

Sent from a far, far away Galaxy S5