- 360 Posts
Boxwave Minimus case
So someone last week said this was on sale for a buck and I figured what the hell, why not (It was under $5 with shipping)
I gotta tell ya, I really like this thing. I've been using a Spigen case, and I really like the Spigen, but it added a ton of bulk compared to this Boxwave case.
And I REALLY like the way the boxwave feels. It's a rubbery/smooth texture. A little slippery with the perfect amount of grip.
The downside to the Boxwave would be that I don't see it actually protecting the phone AT ALL if it drops. With the Spigen, I would feel better if I dropped it.
So If ya got $5 to spare, try this.
Amazon.com: BoxWave Minimus Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Slim Fit TPU Gel Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Durable Smooth Texture Finish - Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Covers (Jet Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
- 04-27-2014, 05:17 AM #2
- 04-27-2014, 09:14 AM #3
- 05-04-2014, 03:53 PM #4
- By rexbaumgartner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:45 AM
- By atomarchio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:38 AM
- By rrballer11 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:34 AM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 36Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:30 PM
- By jschu22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:36 AM