What is the most ridiculously rugged case for the Galaxy S5?

potatoes are fine

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I presume the Otterbox Defender must take top place here but I just wanted to ask whether you know of any other extremely rugged cases out there.

The "slim armor" cases are great if that's what you want... but I want my phone to bounce when it hits the ground.

;)

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd say either the otterbox defender or the life proof case... either should be pretty much indestructible. .

Posted via Android Central App

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the defender for now, I have a Tough Armor that should be here today. Really like the looks of the Element Recon case. I just really don't know if it's worth the cost. I'll probably grab a Lifeproof when they come out. The defender for the S5 isn't as ugly as some of the cases they have made in the past,it's also slimmer than some others that have been built in the past.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the defender for now, I have a Tough Armor that should be here today. Really like the looks of the Element Recon case. I just really don't know if it's worth the cost. I'll probably grab a Lifeproof when they come out. The defender for the S5 isn't as ugly as some of the cases they have made in the past,it's also slimmer than some others that have been built in the past.

Recon is such a huge ripoff. They make nice cases but their prices are outrageous.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2