Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Better headphones???

Since I got my S5, I've used the headphones that came with the phone whenever I workout, but they are always falling out of my ears, even after changing the tips. Any recommendations for a good set of sport headphones that are smartphone ready???

Global Posts
    571 Global Posts

Default Re: Better headphones???

I use jaybird-x head phones. Not widely know but they are one of the few water proof blue tooth headset. Love em.
    However if you choose to try these be patient, there are six different styles, over the ear, under the ear, hanging front hanging back wings. And no wings. It took me a good week of adjustments till I got it perfect. Now I can run jump and even play tennis with these in.

Here https://www.jaybirdsport.com/

The thing I like other than they stay put. Is that they pair quick, are loud and have better battery life than the other options.
    Bottom line go blue tooth and try to get something water proof if your active. It thing water proof devices are built better. I blew through a jambox BT speaker. But now I have the Braven brvx and it's built extra rugged and still sounds great,

Good luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ragsy1083 View Post
    Since I got my S5, I've used the headphones that came with the phone whenever I workout, but they are always falling out of my ears, even after changing the tips. Any recommendations for a good set of sport headphones that are smartphone ready???
    Look at LG tones. They are a favorite. And the headphones that come with the S5 are pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    Look at LG tones. They are a favorite. And the headphones that come with the S5 are pretty damn good.
    Maybe good for a factory headphone, but they still suck lol, their all tinny with hardly and bass or mids.

I use Meelectronics M6 for working out, wife does too, and few workout buddies do. Sound great, you'd have to go north of Klipsch S4i I have to get anything better, the memory wire works well to hold the earbuds in place while running or working out, and the cord is fairly resistant to rustling noise when doing activities, they can get very good sound isolation depending on what tip you use so be careful lol . Awesome deal for 20 bucks. You can get them direct from Mee on ebay for like 13 I think too but without the package and not sure if comes with the nice zip holder case.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1 View Post
    Maybe good for a factory headphone, but they still suck lol, their all tinny with hardly and bass or mids.

I use Meelectronics M6 for working out, wife does too, and few workout buddies do. Sound great, you'd have to go north of Klipsch S4i I have to get anything better, the memory wire works well to hold the earbuds in place while running or working out, and the cord is fairly resistant to rustling noise when doing activities, they can get very good sound isolation depending on what tip you use so be careful lol . Awesome deal for 20 bucks. You can get them direct from Mee on ebay for like 13 I think too but without the package and not sure if comes with the nice zip holder case.
    I just recently ordered MEElectronics headphones too. This one
    MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6P Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone with Microphone

Quote Originally Posted by smileycon View Post
    I just recently ordered MEElectronics headphones too. This one
    http://goo.gl/TvZFna
    Thats what I have except the model below it without the microphone/volume on the cord as don't need it. Excellent headphones for activities. Had mine for two years for lifting weights and running. Sound great too, I have Klipsch S4i and these aren't far off from the way more expensive Klipsch.