Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bought these S5 replacement batteries and have been very pleased

New Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 | eBay

Almost as good as the OEM (anyone who uses NFC is asking for trouble) including the battery life. Solid deal for the price.
    A Conservative is a fellow who is standing athwart history yelling Stop!'" - William F. Buckley, Jr.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Default Re: Bought these S5 replacement batteries and have been very pleased

Quote Originally Posted by scipio11111 View Post
    New Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 | eBay

Almost as good as the OEM (anyone who uses NFC is asking for trouble) including the battery life. Solid deal for the price.
    Curious about this statement... What, in your opinion, sort of "trouble" is one asking for with NFC?

Mark

wow.. that's really cheap!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by mjcecil View Post
    Curious about this statement... What, in your opinion, sort of "trouble" is one asking for with NFC?

Mark
    Sorry, I have a rule against spoonfeeding.
    A Conservative is a fellow who is standing athwart history yelling Stop!'" - William F. Buckley, Jr.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Let's not assume you're spoonfeeding me anything. I just want to see if your broad sweeping generalization about NFC is for well founded reasons, or is, as is more common, an unrealistic one. If you have something important to say about NFC, say it, and back it with SOMETHING, even just reference a well-known attack class (Oh, say eavesdropping, or perhaps MITM). Otherwise (even if you're right), it's just spreading seemingly baseless FUD.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjcecil View Post
    Let's not assume you're spoonfeeding me anything. I just want to see if your broad sweeping generalization about NFC is for well founded reasons, or is, as is more common, an unrealistic one. If you have something important to say about NFC, say it, and back it with SOMETHING, even just reference a well-known attack class (Oh, say eavesdropping, or perhaps MITM). Otherwise (even if you're right), it's just spreading seemingly baseless FUD.
    Totally agree .

If your going to make a statement like that back it up with fact .
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It's called the internet and it's amazing.