Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..

70 Smackers for this case. Free overnight shipping. I'll report when I get it.

Samsung Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover for Galaxy S 5 - Black - Verizon Wireless
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-27-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Default Re: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..

That link didn't work for me, I found it here
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    4,590 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..

"In God we trust....all others we investigate".

"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ibcop.....yep, thats the one.

I bought it at a local Verizon store today. Total for both was $89.

They said there is a promotion and knocked off $15 each!

wouldnt a much cheaper Qi charger pad work?

Quote Originally Posted by potatoes are fine View Post
    wouldnt a much cheaper Qi charger pad work?
    Yes, I have a few of those already, but wanted to try out the samsung one. Definitely expensive at $35, but the quality is very nice.

I see it currently on amazon for $38. Just a couple of days ago it was much more expansive. Is it the same case?
    Amazon.com: Samsung S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 Black - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Galaxy S5: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..-71hg2ela7-l._sl1500_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by smileycon View Post
    I see it currently on amazon for $38. Just a couple of days ago it was much more expansive. Is it the same case?
    Amazon.com: Samsung S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 Black - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

That's the plain one. The one with wireless charging is here: Amazon.com: Samsung Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Thanks for the link to the Verizon store. I just ordered mine as well and got the same discount.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stan23 View Post
    I bought it at a local Verizon store today. Total for both was $89.

They said there is a promotion and knocked off $15 each!

http://stanc.net/s5/1.jpg
    Don't know if you've had a chance to look at the regular s-view case for comparison or not but I was wondering.... is the wireless case thicker? Thanks

yes, I had the regular s-view case as well. It's about .5 mm thicker in the back.
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

yes, I had the regular s-view case as well. It's about .5 mm thicker in the back.
    Thanks. That's not much thicker. I'm gonna go to my local store tomorrow and see if they have them.

did they have the regular replacement backs with the charger in them?

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy S5: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..

Bought the wireless charger today at a Verizon store. Only thing is the bad soo small

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy S5: Verizon has the Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover available for purchase online..

Verizon wireless is running a special on these right now. In store I paid $80 + tax for both.....you can't beat that price. I'm digging the case so far. I picked them both up earlier today. The store was the Verizon corporate store at Settlers Ridge in Robinson PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisej View Post
    Don't know if you've had a chance to look at the regular s-view case for comparison or not but I was wondering.... is the wireless case thicker? Thanks
    id say it's more like 1mm thicker....

these wireless ones shut and stay flat much better than the regular one, but still is an issue

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Mine shuts fine. Just leave it face down for a minute and it'll stay shut. Same with the regular s view case

Posted via Android Central App

Got the samsung wireless charger and wireless s view case also at the verizon store. The promotion is not advertised and even the store rep has no idea about it. Interesting that only Verizon stocks the wireless s view while no one else has it yet.