Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Spigen Glast R Nano Slim or Iloome Screenmate Tempered Glass for Galaxy S5?

Got my Spigen GlastR nano yesterday and after an almost perfect install there is a tiny speck of sand/crap under the glass that is driving me crazy.
    Thinking about blowing another $35. just to try and loose that spot (it's my OCD kicking in).

Just wondering how the iloome Screenmate tempered glass compares to the Spigen GlastR nano for the Galaxy S5.

What you think? (besides that I've lost my mind).

Default Re: Spigen Glast R Nano Slim or Iloome Screenmate Tempered Glass for Galaxy S5?

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    Got my Spigen GlastR nano yesterday and after an almost perfect install there is a tiny speck of sand/crap under the glass that is driving me crazy.
    Thinking about blowing another $35. just to try and loose that spot (it's my OCD kicking in).

Just wondering how the iloome Screenmate tempered glass compares to the Spigen GlastR nano for the Galaxy S5.

Isn't it possible to take off your glass, clean it and put it back again?

Global Posts
    511 Global Posts

Default Re: Spigen Glast R Nano Slim or Iloome Screenmate Tempered Glass for Galaxy S5?

Quote Originally Posted by etaiso View Post
    Isn't it possible to take off your glass, clean it and put it back again?
    Not really. Even if the adhesive is completely intact, tough to do at the spot where you have to start peeling it off the screen, almost no chance you don't get more lint under there in the process.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    511 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post

I say give the Zagg one a try. I like it a lot, I've used Spigen ones many times, and its as easy to get as a trip to BB.

Posted via Android Central App