128gb Micro SD Card...Have you tried it in the S5
Has anyone purchased one of these 128gb micro SD cards for their S5 yet? If so, where did you purchase and for how much? I see they are on Amazon for $119.99.
Let me know what you think about it._____________________
Sprint Customer since 98
Phones Owned: Too Many To List
Samsung Galaxy S5...right now
- 05-10-2014, 12:58 PM #2
- 137 Posts
Re: 128gb Micro SD Card...Have you tried it in the S5
Yep, I got the 128GB Sandisk card from Amazon and it works awesome on my S5. Not a single issue.
Well sorta.. When I first got the card, I had formatted it on the phone and my Macbook Pro would not read the card. I had to re-format in ex-fat.
- 05-11-2014, 07:11 AM #3
- 05-16-2014, 05:01 AM #5
- By williamsbh76 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:30 AM
- By ackthbbft in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:49 PM
- By den1959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:29 PM
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:25 AM
- By radsku in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:48 AM