- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Question about GS5 battery voltage
I bought Galaxy S5 G900V weeks ago and noticed that the voltage of my stock battery is 3.85V, but it is 3.8V in a 3rd party extended battery I am interesting in. Any difference while using/charging a battery voltage is lower? Thanks.
- 05-13-2014, 03:17 AM #2
Re: Question about GS5 battery voltage
Well, I don't think that there is much difference in the voltage I would say that isn't any issue to be think of, any still it is preferred to use the genuine one's but this one isn't going to make any difference .....
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 32Last Post: 01-16-2016, 01:24 AM
- By drathos in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:24 AM
- By kolok in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:19 AM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:17 AM
- By charkswitlazers in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM