- 10 Posts
Where are all the accessories?
I find it amazing that in these days of hyper-marketing, that Samsung still has not produced their own accessories for this phone. These phones have been readily available for a month now, and still no one has any of the genuine Samsung car chargers, wireless charging covers, vehicle mounts, wireless charging flip covers, etc in stock. On Samsung's website some items still say "coming soon". Even on Amazon, the wireless charging flip covers say shipping in 2-4 months. I can't imagine that someone at Samsung couldn't figure out that if you don't have your accessories available at product launch, people will buy the other guy's stuff.
- 05-14-2014, 03:36 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Where are all the accessories?
I was wondering the same, but i managed to find the Samsung Galaxy S5 Wireless charging cover (black) yesterday, on a danish website that was listed as 3 days delivery. I contacted them to confirm that it was not a mistake, and they ensured me that they would get a shipment in this week, and I would have one before the end of the week. They even had the white one in stock. I will confirm this when i get my cover.
- By Matthew Covington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2014, 06:00 AM
- By troysyx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 20Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:12 PM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 74Last Post: 05-21-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Magicman08 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
- By iamloco724 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:02 PM