When will Shopandroid have the Samsung S5 OEM wireless charging backs in stock?

cabinets#IM

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Got mine in today. Ordered from eBay. OEM Samsung back. White. Not much bulk at all and charges pretty quickly.

Posted via Android Central App

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Nope, no AT&T logo. Just says Samsung. $37.90 with tax.

I did have to endure a 10 minute sales pitch on the new plans and such from the sales rep which I did not enjoy.

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Good catch! Do you know if this would be compatible with a VZW S5, or is there some exclusivity?

I see no reason why it wouldnt work with the VZW version seeing that this is not an AT&T branded accessory. But if for any reason it didn't work, put it back in the package and return it. I have never had a problem with returns at my local AT&T corporate store.

Canalla

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I just received notification from shopandroid that my samsung wireless cover & charging pad has been shipped.
I ordered both on mother's day.

kchinger

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I just got a 50% off coupon for the Samsung store for registering with them after getting my new phone. I was considering getting a wireless back and buying a charging pad, but the back is only $30 from Samsung, which makes it $15 with the coupon, I doubt it's cheaper anywhere else. Hopefully it comes back in stock soon.

Is there a charging pad people recommend, or should I just look for a good, well reviewed one? Do they all stop at 100% charge? I want one I can just set it on overnight and not worry about.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello can anyone tell me if you can use this style or any style of Qi chargers with an Otterbox?

The charging coils that you insert in the stock cover would work. The OEM Charging Cover will not fit with the Otterbox or nearly any other case for that matter. The only case I have that works is the Samsung OEM Protective Case but it takes proper installation.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Cruzzer08

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I just got a 50% off coupon for the Samsung store for registering with them after getting my new phone. I was considering getting a wireless back and buying a charging pad, but the back is only $30 from Samsung, which makes it $15 with the coupon, I doubt it's cheaper anywhere else. Hopefully it comes back in stock soon.

Is there a charging pad people recommend, or should I just look for a good, well reviewed one? Do they all stop at 100% charge? I want one I can just set it on overnight and not worry about.

The White Wireless Charging Back is in stock right now on Samsung.com, has been for a couple weeks. I wasted a bunch of time waiting for the Samsung email on a Black back which I have still not received.
I used my 50% off to get the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad Mini at the same time (it qualifies at 49.99), and then got an extra battery to break $50 for free shipping (that was another $7 in savings). It works great!! Battery is 100% in the morning and lasts all day.

Charging Back + Mini Charging Pad+ Extra Battery = Total cost with 50% coupon was $58.82

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers