Galaxy S5 Wireless charger bump case

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I would have to say that the Aluminum bumper cases are the best route to go with the wireless charging back cover. I also use an aluminum bumper case for mine and fits perfectly well with the wireless charging cover.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a Belkin Grip Bumper. Fits so much better with the Wireless back than it does with the stock cover. Definitely the best case I've tried.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This is Ok for people in the USA but Not world wide Belkin UK have no idea what it is

That's strange. I checked their website and its not listed in the UK. Can you possibly import it from the USA? The only other option is to look at local stores and try some of those bumpers out.

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Belkin UK do list it but when i asked them if they had this, the sales said they had not herd of this
I pointed out that it was there they said they had no plans to
I could import this but the price of the postage is more then the product i have tried and as predicted there all for the stock cover
Hopefully some one will do these in the UK

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Maybe you should check Diztronic(https://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=42_102). I just ordered one so we will find out :)
Just like start-ups they listened to the public / forums and made a "special" case for the S5 with IQ cover. Aint that really GOD MODE cool?! . :cool:

I have been waiting for this for months!

I ordered mine through Amazon the other day. As of now I'm using a Belkin Grip Bumper but I'll be switching asap.

Karl Thomas

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an aluminium bumper case from eBay and it fits the charger back just fine but absolutely affects the signal. It's gotten to the point that I don't even bother using location services until I remove the bumper.

Trying to find a silicone/plastic version but not luck yet.

tscanlon

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello

Maybe you should check Diztronic. I just ordered one so we will find out :)
Just like start-ups they listened to the public / forums and made a "special" case for the S5 with IQ cover. Aint that really GOD MODE cool?! . :cool:

I have been waiting for this for months!

I have the Diztronic case that was specifically designed to go with the wireless charging back. It fits perfectly. It is inexpensive so not much risk if you end up not liking it. I purchased it with the expectation that I would only be using it when I wanted greater protection, but once I put it on I haven't taken it off. I think that is an endorsement in and of itself.

cliffclaventoo

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the incipio dual pro shine and it fits and works perfectly. Very happy with this case and it's only $20 from best buy online.

T-mobile white galaxy s5

Leonardo Sanchez2

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new I been trying to find a case to fit my galaxy s5 with the wireless cover and I think yall would be happy to find out that the otter box defender kinda fits. This what I did I got the otter box case and took off the screen protector from the front and put a thinner protector on the actual phone then the back plastic cover I took off that impact cloth it has glued on that made it thin enough it won't snap in place but you can actually put the silicone cover the one it comes with it in place and it fits perfect you can't even tell its not completely snaped on from the two plastic ones hope this help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana