Vehicle air vent phone holders

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone use one of the car mounts that connect to the louvers in your air vents? My S5 has overheated and shut down twice now while in a windshield mount and we're not even into full summer here in the desert so I guess I'm going to have to get it off the windshield. If you've used one I'd like to hear your opinions on them. I've got an older Jeep Grand Cherokee and the vents appear pretty stout and it will certainly keep it cool and out of the direct sun.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Anyone use one of the car mounts that connect to the louvers in your air vents? My S5 has overheated and shut down twice now while in a windshield mount and we're not even into full summer here in the desert so I guess I'm going to have to get it off the windshield. If you've used one I'd like to hear your opinions on them. I've got an older Jeep Grand Cherokee and the vents appear pretty stout and it will certainly keep it cool and out of the direct sun.

I'm using this iKross 4-in-1 Universal Windshield / Dashboard / Sun Visor / Air Vent Car Mount Holder Kit - Black . I picked it up from Amazon . In the picture the vent mount is upside down . Works great in my Jeep Liberty .

Attachments

• 71yh3-CJ8eL._SL1500_.jpg
    71yh3-CJ8eL._SL1500_.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 63

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm using this iKross 4-in-1 Universal Windshield / Dashboard / Sun Visor / Air Vent Car Mount Holder Kit - Black . I picked it up from Amazon . In the picture the vent mount is upside down . Works great in my Jeep Liberty .

That Element case work OK with the iKross?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2