- 61 Posts
uestion about wireless chargers
I am a truck driver and I use my Phone for everything all day long. Talk, GPS etc.......I usually plug my phone in and mount it on the dash so I can see it all day. I wear out the mini usb and I like the idea of a wireless charger.(I do have a ac convertor in the truck) However I don't like the idea of having to lie it on a charging pad. For me that defeats its purpose. Is there a wireless charger that works kind of like a bluetooth were you don't have to use a charging pad?
- 06-08-2014, 06:09 PM #2
That technology is currently being developed, but not yet ready for prime time. Probably need to give it another year or so.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- 06-10-2014, 10:45 AM #4
- 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM #5
- 06-11-2014, 09:35 PM #6
Re: uestion about wireless chargers
I received my Airdock a week ago and received the Samsung wireless back just yesterday. Really works well on my dash. An initial test of charging speed charged my S5 at a rate of 1% every 2 minutes (68% to 93% in 50 minutes) on the included 2.1 amp DC plug.
Seems slow especially when screen was off and no apps running other than a timer, but the vehicle was off (DC still active) and will see how it charges with the vehicle on and running navigation and music.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Zombies8MyGf in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:27 AM
- By hallux in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:28 AM
- By saikene in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 05:05 PM
- By badelhas in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:48 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:48 AM