My Galaxy S5 Case
Hey guys! I have suggested my Verus Galaxy S5 case to a couple people and thought I would just make a whole thread out of it and do like a mini review! I'm no expert so I did choose this case mainly because of looks and it seemed slim enough and looked like it would protect my phone. My friend also had this case so I actually was able to see the phone before I bought it on Amazon and I really liked the grip, the color, and not adding TOO much bulk. The sides kind of curve in so it fits comfortably in my hands, buttons work well, easy to access ports, and easy to access the heart rate sensor. I have the one in hot pink. I also like how they kept the perforated design of the original backing of the S5. I've had this case for I want to say like 2-3 weeks and I have no complaints about it! I also usually don't have a case on my phone so I'm surprised I even had it on this long!
- 06-12-2014, 03:09 PM #2
- 06-15-2014, 11:44 AM #4
Re: My Galaxy S5 Case
Here's a review videos on YouTube for the case i have:
Amazon.com: Galaxy S5 Case, Verus [Aluminum Metal Frame] Samsung Galaxy S5 Metal Case [Iron Shield] [Monaco Blue] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Bumper Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV G
This is a case with an aluminum frame. From the same company where my Thor case is from.
I want to see your cases!!!!!!
- 05-28-2015, 08:09 PM #7
- By kendabeatz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2015, 05:04 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:55 AM
- By g4designs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
- By superhalder in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:47 PM
- By charlibob in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:32 PM