Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By felloffthetruck
  • 1 Post By Anne Hall
  • 1 Post By smileycon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Galaxy S5 Case

Hey guys! I have suggested my Verus Galaxy S5 case to a couple people and thought I would just make a whole thread out of it and do like a mini review! I'm no expert so I did choose this case mainly because of looks and it seemed slim enough and looked like it would protect my phone. My friend also had this case so I actually was able to see the phone before I bought it on Amazon and I really liked the grip, the color, and not adding TOO much bulk. The sides kind of curve in so it fits comfortably in my hands, buttons work well, easy to access ports, and easy to access the heart rate sensor. My Galaxy S5 Case-1_hotpink.jpg I have the one in hot pink. I also like how they kept the perforated design of the original backing of the S5. I've had this case for I want to say like 2-3 weeks and I have no complaints about it! I also usually don't have a case on my phone so I'm surprised I even had it on this long!

http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Verus-Sam...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Default Re: My Galaxy S5 Case

That pink one is Hott ! I also like the Lime Green version. Maybe I'll order one just for the hell of it.
    sparker04 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    That pink one is Hott ! I also like the Lime Green version. Maybe I'll order one just for the hell of it.
    Yeah the lime green one is cool too! If I had to get another one I'd probably get the blue one or the gold one. If you get one let me know what you think!

Thanks I was looking at this exact case.
    sparker04 likes this.

The Verus Galaxy S5 is really nice, I like it a lot. I find it somewhat similar to the Spigen Slim Armor Case only with a better grip.
    Amazon.com: Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging - Dante Red (SGP10752): Cell Phones & Accessories
    My Galaxy S5 Case-71shtsiev7l._sl1500_.jpg
    Thanked by:
    sparker04 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Here's a review videos on YouTube for the case i have:

My Galaxy S5 Case-1234.jpg
    Amazon.com: Galaxy S5 Case, Verus [Aluminum Metal Frame] Samsung Galaxy S5 Metal Case [Iron Shield] [Monaco Blue] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Bumper Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV G

This is a case with an aluminum frame. From the same company where my Thor case is from.

I want to see your cases!!!!!!