Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Spigen Neo Hybrid where to buy?

I would like to buy Spigen Neo Hybrid case but I'm not sure what color to chose so I would like to order 2-3 bumpers. I haven't find where could I order just bumpers, but I found this store (extremtechnology2013) on ebay which sells the case pretty cheap (I put link for gold, but they got all colors):

Funda Carcasa Case SPIGEN SGP Neo Hybrid Samsung Para Galaxy S5 Oro | eBay

Has anyone ordered from here? Are those cases original? I wouldn't want to order 3 cases and get something fake.

Global Posts
    613 Global Posts

Default Re: Spigen Neo Hybrid where to buy?

Be careful with ordering something that's not directly from Spigen. I ordered one on ebay and got a fake. To the sellers credit, he wasn't aware that they were and refunded my money. You can buy directly from Spigen on Amazon and Ebay.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Unfortenetly, Spigen doesn't deliver to Croatia. Not sure what I will do now.

Also, I talked with their chat and they told me they don't make frames seperate. I guess I will go with metal slate. I like gold the most but I think it will look ... I don't know the word.. google translator says "rustic" .

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts

Did you try Amazon.com ?

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Only buy from Amazon. eBay are fakes.

Why would you put at $5-7 fake case on a $600-700 phone ?

Posted via Android Central App
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yeah, I tried amazon but they don't ship. Some guy from korea sells original and ships.

Does anyone have gold case? I saw 2 reviews on youtube and in one it looks more like copper and other more like champagne althought it's called copper gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=hAy6LhaVyKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...dilcvnxws#t=54

Too bad shipping is kind of outrageous outside of the States, I have a Neo Hybrid I'm not using I'd sell!

I think you can purchase them on amazon..i'm sure they have an amazon store. Also check their website out, they'll at the minimum have links to directly buy through them or you can probably purchase them on their website.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I tried. They don't deliver to croatia (even amazon prime which is really odd). Got S5 today and no case :/. Found some firm which sells for 40$ and I need to wait for 1-3 work days.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Alpha why not use a 3rd party carrier, meaning order from amazon and have them send it to a shipping center in the usa, then that shipping center sends it to you. Not sure what the service is called but my wife use to use a service like that when we were stationed in germany.

Posted via Android Central App

I have the neo and I like it but not so much that I would go to great lengths to get one. I would just get a different case if I were you.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

I found that firm and 1 guy which sells it so I will get it, no problem. Guy has ok price, but I must see that it's not replica.

Color is problem now, not where to order from hehe
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Got myself this replica for now until I get original. It's not bad. Specially the rubber part. But frame doesn't look so good... it's plastic and looks kinda cheap.
    I like the case but I don't like the part of the case where is USB port on the phone... it's hard to open it.

EDIT:

btw. Samsung S5 camer is ******* awsome (tested it alot yesterday and pictures rox even at night)... so happy I won't need to look these bad pictures like these 2 taken from my old HOX.

EDIT2: Ordered original with gold frame