Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By perithimus
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's a good quality case that has good grip and it around $20 or less?

What's a good quality case that has good grip and is around $20 or less? I recently bought a spigen ultra slim metal slate case off eBay and I found it to be cheap quality and it's slippery. I'm hoping to find a nice stylish case that is of good quality and has good grip. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: What's a good quality case that has good grip and it around $20 or less?

I really like the grip that the URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case has, overall it is a superb case IMO.
    The "Ice color" (which is my favorite) is for $20 right now and the other colors are more like $30
    Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, White: Cell Phones & Accessories
    What's a good quality case that has good grip and it around  or less?-81zfrpvd9vl._sl1500_.jpg
    Thanked by:

Default Re: What's a good quality case that has good grip and it around $20 or less?

I just got the uag ice case and it's awesome. I definitely recommend it.

Posted via Android Central App
    smileycon and Austin185 like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for the recommendation

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

The white one has also dropped down to $19.88 pricing on Amazon. Great case. Super light, great protection, slimmer than expected profile, outstanding grip, great button feedback, and cool styling. 😎

Thanked by:
    sparker04 likes this.

I have the Thor case as well but I have found that I like this case better it's not as slippery and as a bonus it has a stand built in for easy movie viewing :-)

Amazon.com: GearIT Samsung Galaxy S5 / SV Case (Black) High Impact [Hybrid Armor] Dual Layer Cover Stand with Holster: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    2,168 Global Posts

I have yet to find a "good quality" case under 20.00. Then again I'm in Canada where everything cost more

Sent from my Galaxy S5