- 1 Posts
S View Case problem
Hi all, brand new to Android having been an iOS use for years so be gentle!
I got an S5 yesterday and bought the S-View case to go with it. The case is being recognised as it should (I think) but I am not getting any notifications or alerts when the case is closed.
When I get a call, the screen lights up through the window, but I don't get an option to answer/reject calls and I'm not receiving notifications of messages etc with the case closed.
- 08-26-2014, 02:17 AM #2
Re: S View Case problem
There is no settings for the S-view cover other than wallpaper choice and what to display on S-view standby mode (which is only weather and pedometer option).
In my case, I got the option to reject and answer calls with the cover closed, as for notifications though, my S-view case only turn on the display when receiving text messages. Other messages like WhatsApp, or BBM only give me sound alert and LED (which you cannot see anyway with the cover closed), but did not turn on the display.
Have you tried restarting the phone or re-install the cover?
I suggest you should try exchanging the cover, see if it works normally using another cover. Is it authentic Samsung S-view cover btw? There are cheap copies out there too, that may have caused the issues.
- 09-27-2014, 05:25 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:42 AM
- By zyncphone in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:17 AM
- By Max19272 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:54 AM