Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can anyone confirm NFC works fine with sview wireless charging case

Hi all

I have a non wireless charging sview case with a nilkin wireless charging receiver & have found that NFC does not work because the wireless charging receiver covers the NFC antenna on the battery. I am thinking my only option is to get the wireless charging sview case, but am wanting confirmation that NFC definately works with it. I think some of the metal pins on the wireless sview case must be to reroute the nfc antenna into the case but I am not sure.

Thanks

Default Re: Can anyone confirm NFC works fine with sview wireless charging case

I can't vouch for the S View case with wireless charging, but I can confirm the OEM standard wireless cover does work with NFC. I have to believe the wireless S View would work also.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. Would still love to hear from someone who has the wireless s view case though.

Official wireless s view case has wireless charging and NFC.
    It should work with a new wireless charging dock on Kickstarter.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andyfei/ultimus-qi-the-ultimate-wireless-charging-dock

Here picture show all pins.
    Can anyone confirm NFC works fine with sview wireless charging case-20140830_215159.jpg
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the confirmation fangofei. I thought one of those pins must be for nfc but wanted to know for sure. The wireless charger you linked to looks good. I already have a nilkin one that does a good job.

Posted via the Android Central App