- 1 Posts
S5-view cover - with or without ID chip?
Just recently got myself a wonderful galaxy s5, and thought I'd get the view-cover with it. Now, the thing is, I'm wondering whether I should get it with the id chip for wireless charging or not. I don't have a wireless charging pad now, and I'm not sure at all if I'm going to get one in the near future either.
So if we'd exclude the price factor, are there any cons of getting the one with the ID chip? Is it larger? Heavier? Or are they basically the very same? If so, I think I could pay the extra buck, in case *pun intended * I'll get a wireless charger pad. I just haven't been able to find any information about it! Cheers!
Posted via the Android Central App
- 09-03-2014, 11:36 PM #2
- By LuvMusic in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 19Last Post: 04-17-2016, 05:51 AM
- By CamDroid8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-07-2014, 12:39 AM
- By fiverglem in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:07 PM