Verus Iron Shield

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verus Iron Shield is back!

Wow, this case feels PREMIUM. I'm going to do a short video pitting this vs the Spigen Neo Hybrid soon.

Posted via the Android Central App

RasperberryIV

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone have pictures of the blue version? I don't recall where, but someone commented on the blue not being anywhere close to the pictures.

Thank you.

UPDATE: Nevermind, my browser wasn't loading images correctly on page 1 so I didn't see them.

Last edited:

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

I read a review on Amazon saying that they fixed the buttons are they better then they were on the first version?

I didn't get a chance to order the original case it was pulled before I got my phone but if these r better I'd hate to see how bad they were the first time lol. But honestly they r quite stiff.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

Wow I am surprised some are having problems with the Verizon phone not working. I got my iron shield when they were first available and I have never had a problem with my Verizon phone.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

It's not that they are hard to press, it is that you get no tactile feedback from them when you do. You really only know the screen is off when you press the button when the screen turns off. Ditto turning the volume down. So it is sort of annoying because you end up pressing the button, then having to look down at your phone to make sure that you got the desired effect.

If you are okay with that, it is probably the most beautiful case I've ever had for a phone.

Is every one having problems with the power and volume buttons?

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

I have a brand new one, titanium color, if anyone is interested in it. PM me and we can work something out.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

Buttons feel good to me. No "clicky" feeling but they've responded 100%.

TalkofNY26

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Just got my iron shield in the mail today and the buttons work fine! A lot of feedback and they even click quite well!

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just ordered a Verus Iron Shield case for my Verizon Note 4, they are now suppose to have the TPU updated to work with the Verizon variant.... I have not recieved it yet,but I have read really great reviews on them, but also have read a few reviews of them causing weak signal because of the aluminum bumper. Has anybody noticed any problems with the Verus Iron Shield? Thanks, Brian

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid but just noticed that the Verus Iron Shield has a metal outer band instead of plastic like the Neo Hybrid.

Does anyone have experience with both that could tell me if I should stick with what I have or buy the Verus Iron Shield?

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.

Please Remove because this got moved into the wrong forum. I need nothing about a Galaxy S5.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20