Coocheer 5-USB Hub Charger

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So I have this charger, and thought I just share my experience with it. Might be useful for anyone who needs it!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TDHEFNY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4598711

The Coocheer 5 USB Hub is a GREAT device! It’s small, portable and convenient.

Features:
The Coocheer 5 USB hub has three 1.0 amp USB ports and two 2.4 amp charges. This devices will charge your devices t the fastest speeds possible. It really works! I am able to charge my devices and come back to them fully charged when I need them. The two super charge ports are good for devices like the Galaxy S6. Its not Quick charge, but it’s a good equivalent

Quality:
The Coocheer is a quality device. Does not look or feel “cheap”. This device also does not overheat when charging, which is a plus for safety. This device also seems durable. I have accidently dropped this device and it still works really well (Not that you should try it).

Convenience:
This device is small and portable enough to fit in your pocket, a laptop bag, or any carry bag. You would need an outlet to plug in the device and charge your devices., but its easy to use.

Overall:
I would recommend this device! Its small and portable, it’s durable, and charges fast.

P_20150809_220707.jpg

P_20150809_220721.jpg

P_20150809_220733.jpg