Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Simply Winning

ROM
    TDM/ICS/CM9/Harmonia3

Default S5 Active

Just picked up a S5 Active a few days back. Anyone else using this phone and enjoying it so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Default Re: S5 Active

Hey can you screen shot the mountain lake wallpaper on your S5 active and post it here I've been looking for it in 1080p and unfortunately cannot get my hands on the s5 active :P it looks like this.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S5 Active-lago-1-.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mustafu View Post
    Just picked up a S5 Active a few days back. Anyone else using this phone and enjoying it so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Soon. Very soon.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

I like mine just wish it had the Qi charging capabilities

Posted via the Android Central App

Yep, I've had the S5 Active for about a month now. I like it very much!

I picked mine up yesterday and am very happy with the choice. Downsized a little from my previous phone but still plenty big enough to get the job done. Love the look and feel of it.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Purchased it from at&t without looking into it first. They make you buy the phone now by hiding the cost in your bill for 24 payments. Don't get me wrong, I love the phone but, If I knew I was going to pay full price I would have purchased it from another place with a unlocked bootloader and sim. I upgraded from the Skyrocket with Cyanogenmod 11 and loved flashing new roms. A little disappointed but had root that weekend and used titanium backup to re-install everything from my Skyrocket. Going good so far. Great powerful phone.

Can't get the Active anywhere but AT&T. Sprint has the "sport" version but it's not quite the same.

Does anyone know how to by pass the pin code password or switch the phone from media player to media device when plugged into a laptop? I made my pin code while falling asleep and now I cant get into my phone. Im trying to get my pics off of it but for what ever reason its showing up as media player not device and I can not get my pics to transfer over!