- 1 Posts
Problems with rooted s5
So long story short, my boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to root my phone after I had been having problems with it. Did so and I had the superusersu App on there and I had confirmed it was rooted. Fast forward a few days and this app is gone, root checker says my phone has not been properly rooted but my status says I have a custom ROM in place.
I tried booting my phone in Odin in download mode to no avail. My computer, nor Odin, is detecting it. It does when it's booted up normally, however. I wanted to drop the root altogether since my warranty is now void... Any suggestions? I'm extremely stressed out over this.
P.S. I've updated all of the drivers I've seen, I have Kies, version 3.07 of Odin (3.09 refuses to work), I've tried all of my USB ports, and I'm using my default USB cord I got on the 11th.
Thanks in advance.
- 04-26-2014, 01:37 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Problems with rooted s5
My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was working all fine without a single issue till date from the date of purchase (14 months from the date of purchase) but today it hang all of a sudden. I have not installed any new apps today or yesterday as such, also i didn't do any thing unusual with the phone. When the phone hang, i removed the battery and restart the device. It restarts, works for hardly one minute before a message comes as "notification: toggle is active" and then phone is hung. Please let me know what should be done to make toggle inactive.
- 05-03-2014, 12:15 AM #3
- 05-03-2014, 12:17 AM #4
- 05-05-2014, 07:45 AM #5
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:43 AM
- By erwinlit in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:03 AM
- By cybermink in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:55 AM
- By k140db in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Shruti Daga in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:21 PM