Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP - How Can S Memo Data from S4 be moved to S5 if S Memo no longer works on S5 !!!

I am trying to use Kies to move my s memo data from my s4 galaxy to my new s5. Unfortunately s memo is not compatible with s5 and thus kies wont put it on my phone. I would just copy it all and email...

Seems no one has an answer of how to move s memo from s4 to s5

Default Re: HELP - How Can S Memo Data from S4 be moved to S5 if S Memo no longer works on S5 !!!

You can download s note at samsung apps dude

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HELP - How Can S Memo Data from S4 be moved to S5 if S Memo no longer works on S5 !!!

Sorry I am also struggling to get a proper guidance on this. S Note is already there on my phone. Now, could you please tell me how can I now move my S-Memo file from Kies to my S-Note?

Thanks
    Suren

isn't that what the Smart Switches for?

Check this link - Post #6 - for the solution to regaining use of your S memo files
    S Memo lost after switching from s4 to note 3....Help