- 363 Posts
Now that I'm rooted, now what?
Ok, So I've been rooted for about a month. I have Wanam Xposed and Xposed installer on there with TWRP.
When I was rooted on my S3, I was raised on Wicked Sensations ROM. (Team VeNuM). They had their own website, and updated regularly. Whenever an OTA update came out, they would promptly update their rom, throw it on their site, and away we all went.
I don't think they are doing anything with the S5, so where oh where do I go now?
I'm concerned that when the OTA updates start, I won't be able to hop on board, or will the 5 OTA update while rooted?
I don't see a big frenzy from the various rooting groups like I did with the S3.
Can someone help me out here?
- 05-20-2014, 02:02 AM #2
- 05-26-2014, 08:41 PM #3
- 05-26-2014, 10:13 PM #4
Re: Now that I'm rooted, now what?
XDA forum will have alot of your answers. We have to give developers some time, this phone just came out (at least for Sprint) about 6 weeks ago. Also, you went ahead and rooted without reading that you voided your warranty? The knox counter was tripped and there's no going back.
- 06-03-2014, 11:33 AM #5
- By Connor Hay in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
- By blujay40 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 51Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:32 PM
- By heggood in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:27 AM
- By ramairetransam in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:33 AM
- By mach10 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 01:55 AM