- 34 Posts
just rooted g900a (this should be interesting)
so i just rooted via towelroot. installed supersu and was told that it needeed to update binaries ok gave perimission. i get errors that the footer is wrong as well as the signature. ok, the installation aborted and now i have a frozen phone with a dead android in the center :/ i need to fix this, obviously...any takers?
- 06-20-2014, 05:51 PM #2
Re: just rooted g900a (this should be interesting)
I'm throwing a party and you should come **GS5 ROOT THREAD** - xda-developers
Go to page 93 and post #922. This is how I installed on mine.
- By chocolateyum in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 47Last Post: 03-27-2016, 01:03 PM
- By selena650 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:15 AM
- By Tophatcallum in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:21 AM
- By jbarrymck in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Tophatcallum in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:55 PM