Anyone install MOAR v1.0? Just came out this past weekend
I installed it, and it's running great.
But, before install, I used to be able to press the button to the left of the physical home button, and it would bring up recent apps and the RAM manager.
It's gone, and I miss it. Wondering if there's another way to get there? I find cleaning up those apps that aren't really closing themselves out helps my battery life
- 06-26-2014, 07:12 PM #2
- 06-26-2014, 07:26 PM #3
Re: Anyone install MOAR v1.0? Just came out this past weekend
I'll search the toggle on my phone to find it
Update on how to do it for future reference..
2 finger pulldown
tap mod control
tap pulldown options
*tick* recents Button
And it's activated. To get to it....
1 finger pulldown
and those rectangle boxes next to the settings icon (top right) are what you want
Last edited by dad2noah; 06-26-2014 at 08:52 PM.
- By RyJoDetroit in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:32 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:38 AM
- By skybluedeizu in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:55 PM
- By myriad46 in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:29 PM