- 12 Posts
AT&t galaxy s5 towelroot no reboot required?
So I downloaded towel root and pressed make it "ra1n" and I pressed and like 1 or 2 seconds passed and then it says 'you should have root no reboot required' is this supposed to happen? Because from everyone I've talked to it should reboot automatically then boot up. So am I doing something wrong or did I do it right? (sorry if its right and I don't need one I'm just paranoid D
edit: yeah just me being stupid sorry ignore this and go to the post I made about my su binaries not updating in Super SU
Last edited by tornado711; 07-02-2014 at 11:06 AM.
- By Photojourno in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:35 AM
- By brikab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:27 AM