Samsung Galaxy S5 thru Verizion and use on AT&T

Tony Citizen

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a sim card from AT&T and installed it into my Samsung Galaxy S5 that was purchased through Verizon. I am told that it is already unlocked and comes that way from Verizon. I learned this from speaking with Verizon and others who have said the same. The phone will make and receive calls, sent text messages, but will not allow me to go onto the internet or send picture message. Someone please advise me in detail as to what I should do to correct this situation, if such a correction exists. Thanks!

Waiting4MyAndroid

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased a sim card from AT&T and installed it into my Samsung Galaxy S5 that was purchased through Verizon. I am told that it is already unlocked and comes that way from Verizon. I learned this from speaking with Verizon and others who have said the same. The phone will make and receive calls, sent text messages, but will not allow me to go onto the internet or send picture message. Someone please advise me in detail as to what I should do to correct this situation, if such a correction exists. Thanks!

You need to change your APN settings. Just Google att apn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app