Have a using Odin and pc question
So I downloaded the Odin firmware for the verizon s5 and can't figure out how to open the zip file... My windows 7 pc says unable to open file and then offers sites that have the software I need?..? I know this is a complete noob question....
Sent from my rooted Verizon galaxy s5
- 07-09-2014, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Have a using Odin and pc question
Right-click on the file and extract. It'll turn the .zip into a regular file.
- 07-09-2014, 11:00 PM #6
- 08-17-2014, 06:58 PM #7
- By Allune in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:07 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:15 AM
- By darigaaz12 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Hpibmx10 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:32 AM