- 1 Posts
Audio Files Transfer? & ring tones
Just switched from the S3 to the S5. I had an audio file of my brother who passed away on my sd card and now I can't find the file. Any idea where it would be stored?
Also, I had song/ring tones on the card and they are in the music/audio file (not my brothers audio) and I'd like to use them again but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance! FYI - I'm only slightly android literate
- 07-16-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 149 Posts
Re: Audio Files Transfer? & ring tones
app in the playstore will fix that for you and you should be able to access your files. If you're not rooted, do you have a PC and a SD card reader to copy the file(s) from your microSD to your PC?
- By scottysize in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:51 AM
- By sutt1576 in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:48 AM
- By texansummer in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:18 AM
- By sallymc in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:09 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 02:28 PM