- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problem with SuperSu
I just rooted using geohot's towelroot tool. I installed SuperSu and it asked to do that update, it did it for a bit and then said that it failed and I need to reboot and try again.
I rebooted, opened the app back up and it hasn't asked me to do anything. There is nothing under the apps and logs but the app seems to be working other than that. I reinstalled the app and that made no difference. Is there something I should do?
- 07-26-2014, 12:40 AM #2
- By Ry in forum HTC Desire 610Replies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:20 AM
- By Mountainman60 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:10 PM
- By JLN78 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:58 PM